Procedures & Policies
Boat Slip Rentals //
Slip Rental Policies
General Policies //
- A deposit is required prior to move in.
- First month’s slip rental fees are due for full month, second month’s slip rental fees will be prorated.
- Slip rental fees are due on the first of every month.
- A key deposit of $50.00 for 1st key.
- A written notice to vacate must be provided 30-days prior to the date of vacating.
- Slip rentals and privileges are non-transferable.
- Subletting of slip is not permissible.
Incomplete applications will not be processed. The application must be signed to be valid.
Slip Rental Policies
Fees and Slip Assignments //
Slip rental fees are based on boat length or slip length, whichever is greater. The overall length of any vessel is defined as the distance from the most forward of the vessel to the further position aft, this includes all items such as pulpits, anchors, anchor rollers, davits, swim steps, etc. Neither vessel nor any part of the vessel may project into the fairway more than 3 feet.
The definitive slip rental fee amount will be determined upon arrival and inspection by marina personnel. Slips are assigned to accommodate vessels with no overhang except as permitted by the marina.
To apply for a boat slip rentals you will need to submit the following documentation to the marina:
- A completed Slip Application Form.
- A copy of the current registration/documentation or copy of bill of sale must be in the name of the person applying for the slip.
- Insurance policy naming Newmarks Yacht Centre as additional insured and showing $300,000 liability coverage.
- A current color photograph of vessel.
- Credit report will be required and will be run on the applicant.
- Vessels older than 20 years must provide a copy of survey conducted within the last 24 months.
After receipt of your documentation your slip request will be processed within two working days.
Slip Application Form: Please complete the entire application and return it to the Office. Incomplete applications will not be processed. The application must be signed to be valid.
The Port of LA has very strict Liveaboard quotas and regulations. If Newmarks has any openings these are the rules:
- All liveaboard positions must receive prior approval from Newmarks marina.
- Liveaboard status, if available (2 max) is an additional charge.
- Liveaboard vessel must be at least 30′ in length and must have an approved operational head (MSD) w/ holding tank.
Is Your Yacht Looking for a New Home?
We have 250 slips ranging from 20 feet to 100 feet in length. There is a boat slip rental for every budget and free parking. Every slip comes with a full range of services and amenities.
We Can't Wait to See You!
9am - 5pm
Closed Easter & Christmas
761 Peninsula Road
Wilmington, CA 90744